Er.P.Hema Chandra Babu
Assistant General Secretary
- APSEBAEA Newyear-2019 wishes to the MGMT
- DIARY INAGURATION on 09.01.2019 @ Dr.Nttps, Vijayawada
- Sale of APSEBAEA Flat at Hyderabad on 22.12.2018
- 41st Formation Day Celebrations on Nov 3rd; Followed by GC Meeting
- APSEBAEA Technical Issues Rep Dt:10.10.2018
- APSEB AEs’ Association DIARY ADD FORM-2019
- Emergency CEC Meeting on 10.08.2018 at Vijayawada
Welcome to APSEBAEA
The Aims & Objectives of the APSEB AEs' Association are
a) To create a “Sprit do Crops” among its members.
b) To promote and protect the service conditions of the members.
c) To promote technical knowledge of the members.
d) To deal with such other issues as may be decided by the General body/General Council from time to subject to the provisions of the Societies Act.
The activities of the Association will be formulated by the Central Executive, general Council and General Body Meetings. The decisions of the Association will be implemented by the Central Body, Company Body, Zonal and Branch office-bearers. The membership of the Association is around 3,300.The Election of the Association office-bearers is by secret ballot and the term of office is 2 years
Power Sector Updates
- 5.5 Lakh LED Street Lights to be installed in AP.
- APTRANSCO to invest 8521 cr for Transmission Network.
- "AP Vidyut Pravah" Mobile App launched by Hon'ble CM.
- 6*1000 MW of Nuclear plant to be set up in AP with Indo-US collaboration.
- APTRANSCO bags national award for Transmission Efficiency.
- Indian Railways & Power Ministry aims at 100% Traction.
- India will not have power deficit in the FY:16-17.
- AP starts Coal mine Explorations in Krishna & West Godavari Dists.
- AP to buy entire power from HNPCL.
- BHEL commissioned 520MW unit of HNPCL in AP.
- Joint venture among AP Power utilities for EESL.