Welcome to APSEBAEA
The Aims & Objectives of the APSEB AEs' Association are
a) To create a “Sprit do Crops” among its members.
b) To promote and protect the service conditions of the members.
c) To promote technical knowledge of the members.
d) To deal with such other issues as may be decided by the General body/General Council from time to subject to the provisions of the Societies Act.
The activities of the Association will be formulated by the Central Executive, general Council and General Body Meetings. The decisions of the Association will be implemented by the Central Body, Company Body, Zonal and Branch office-bearers. The membership of the Association is around 3,300.The Election of the Association office-bearers is by secret ballot and the term of office is 2 years
Power Sector Updates
- AP to distribute 2Lakhs Smart AGL Pump Sets to the Farmers.
- Its time to relaunch Indian Power Sector.
- AP to Invest 1Lakh Crore in Power Sector.
- Implementation of UDAY scheme is crucial.
- AP has high potential of Solar Power.
- Raise of Solar Power in the South.
- European Geothermal power producers eyes Indian Market.
- REC sanctions 6000 Cr for Power Sector Infrastructure in Amaravati.
- AP to set up Energy Efficiency Firm soon.
- 97% Consumers in AP spared from Power Tariff Hike.
- APERC Spares Domestic Consumers from Power Tariff Hike.
- Vizag City UPCN & APFG Projects to be merged.
- Land loosers seeks fair deal from Power Utilities.
- NPCIL keen on setting Nuclear Power plants in AP & GUJ.
- Delhi saved 229MW of power during Earth Hour.
- Stong Political will can improve Indian Power Sector:WEF.
- AP planning to give 9Hrs supply to Farmers.
- AP receives award for Renewable Energy Promotion.