Welcome to APSEBAEA
The Aims & Objectives of the APSEB AEs' Association are
a) To create a “Sprit do Crops” among its members.
b) To promote and protect the service conditions of the members.
c) To promote technical knowledge of the members.
d) To deal with such other issues as may be decided by the General body/General Council from time to subject to the provisions of the Societies Act.
The activities of the Association will be formulated by the Central Executive, general Council and General Body Meetings. The decisions of the Association will be implemented by the Central Body, Company Body, Zonal and Branch office-bearers. The membership of the Association is around 3,300.The Election of the Association office-bearers is by secret ballot and the term of office is 2 years
Power Sector Updates
- 5.5 Lakh LED Street Lights to be installed in AP.
- APTRANSCO to invest 8521 cr for Transmission Network.
- "AP Vidyut Pravah" Mobile App launched by Hon'ble CM.
- 6*1000 MW of Nuclear plant to be set up in AP with Indo-US collaboration.
- APTRANSCO bags national award for Transmission Efficiency.
- Indian Railways & Power Ministry aims at 100% Traction.
- India will not have power deficit in the FY:16-17.
- AP starts Coal mine Explorations in Krishna & West Godavari Dists.
- AP to buy entire power from HNPCL.
- BHEL commissioned 520MW unit of HNPCL in AP.
- Joint venture among AP Power utilities for EESL.
- Indo-Russian to set up 6*1200MW Nuclear Power Plant in India.
- Cabinet nod for India-Japan Pact on Thermal Power.
- Power to AP Interim Secretariat (IGBC) by mid June.
- Cyclone Roanu hits power supply in AP.
- Indian consumption to touch 4 trillion units by 2030.
- HC orders Captive Power Plants to pay duty.
- Indo-Lankan 500MW power plant at srilanka.
- AP with 4000MW Solar capacity to top in India.
- NTPC launches 200MW Solar Plant in AP.
- APEPDCL mobiles app to tell Power Supply Position soon.
- AP to set up Energy University to be set up in Anantapur Dist
- APGENCO receives Pride of India award from IES.
- AP aims to achieve 100% Electrification by June.
- AP to distribute 2Lakhs Smart AGL Pump Sets to the Farmers.
- Its time to relaunch Indian Power Sector.
- AP to Invest 1Lakh Crore in Power Sector.
- Implementation of UDAY scheme is crucial.
- AP has high potential of Solar Power.