Welcome to APSEBAEA
The Aims & Objectives of the APSEB AEs' Association are
a) To create a “Sprit do Crops” among its members.
b) To promote and protect the service conditions of the members.
c) To promote technical knowledge of the members.
d) To deal with such other issues as may be decided by the General body/General Council from time to subject to the provisions of the Societies Act.
The activities of the Association will be formulated by the Central Executive, general Council and General Body Meetings. The decisions of the Association will be implemented by the Central Body, Company Body, Zonal and Branch office-bearers. The membership of the Association is around 3,300.The Election of the Association office-bearers is by secret ballot and the term of office is 2 years
Power Sector Updates
- New 800MW Super Critical Thermal Plant at VTPS
- Cabinet approves New Power Tariff Policy.
- Action Plan for Energy Efficiency:BEE
- EPDCL:First e-Office in INDIAN POWER SECTOR
- 10000MW Green Energy in AP
- AP Joins UDAY Scheme
- 24*7 ATP Machines
- Centre tells States to follow AP Model in Energy Efficiency